ANNOUNCEMENT: The Sacred Sound Attunement Retreat has been cancelled and will be rescheduled for an undermined date. You are welcome to read this blog post anyway to learn more about this work.
For inner peace and tranquility – deep healing – and personal transformation.
You are invited to participate in a Sacred Sound Attunement workshop intensive at Oakwood Retreat Center in Selma, Indiana , May 15 – 17, 2015
- For attunement practitioners interested in learning how to incorporate sacred sound into their service.
- For energy healers interested in learning the art and practice of attunement with sacred sound and incorporating it into their service.
- For sound healers interested in learning the art and practice of attunement and incorporating it into their service.
- For anyone and everyone on a spiritual path to wholeness and transformation, sacred sound is a great medium.
Are you fulfilling your destiny as a healer?
- Sacred Sound Attunement workshop intensives provide hands-on training in the sacred healing art of Attunement, and an in-depth study of the principles and mystical aspects of Sacred Sound.
- We will work with sound as a carrier wave for the subtle energy of Spirit in creating a healing field in which the human capacity may shift to a higher vibrational frequency.
- We will learn to work with tools of sacred sound technology: voice, quartz crystal and Tibetan singing bowls, tuning forks, harps, drums, and didgeridoos. Bring your own musical instruments, such as didgeridoos, drums, flutes, and singing bowls.
- Experience the resonance of quartz crystal and Tibetan “singing” bowls, the ancient tones of the Solfaggio frequencies, and the ecstatic harmony of Chords of the Cosmos.
- Consider this a time apart for renewal of body, mind and spirit – a time of healing for the healer.
The weekend will begin with dinner Friday evening at 6, followed by an opening session, and will conclude on Sunday with lunch at noon. Bring comfortable clothing for a relaxing and rejuvenating time in the peaceful country setting of Oakwood Farm.
The workshop and accommodations have a value of $350. However, in the spirit of inclusiveness and generosity, the cost for this weekend will be determined by each participant’s discernment of their ability to contribute. For more information and to register, call Oakwood Farm Retreat Center at 765-747-7027 or email at email@example.com.
Dr. Anthony Palombo, certified attunement practitioner and teacher; author of Sacred Anatomy and Rediscovering the Soul of Chiropractic. Dr. Palombo has been in the health care field for fifty years and has been exploring the complementary aspects of sound and attunement as an alternative health care practitioner and musician for over three decades. His playful and adventurous style fosters an atmosphere for co-creative discovery and sheer magic. (For more information about his work visit his website at www.healingandattunement.com)
About Sacred Sound
Sacred Sound is a carrier wave for Spirit and for consciousness. It serves as a rainbow bridge for the soul’s ascent to higher levels of consciousness. It facilitates attunement with Love through the heart. Sacred Sound is harmonic sound that finds natural resonance in the heart, opening this resonating chamber upward in love response to the Beloved within, one’s authentic Self.
Used as a tool in offering attunement or in energy work, Sacred Sound helps to refine and rarify the spiritual substance of connection between inner spirit and outer form, creating a bridge for the passage and crossing over of sacred essences. It is through this rarified substance of pneumaplasm that order and coherence is restored to chaotic and dis-eased flesh. Thus does Love work its healing magic in our bodies, minds and hearts in an outpouring of transforming energy.
We will co-create a Sacred Sound Vesica for the release of healing and transforming currents of Love into our world – for our own personal healing and transformation as well as for that of family and friends. Further, we will extend these currents beyond ourselves in an offering of blessing into the larger world for global peace and harmony among peoples and nations.
A Work in Progress
The sound healing technology presented in this workshop is yet a work-in-progress and will continue to grow in both depth of understanding and encompassment of the vast field of sound healing and what is being called “energy medicine.” In that sense, it is introductory in nature. It suffices to say that Attunement with Sacred Sound has evolved sufficiently to be presented, studied and utilized as a potent and effective healing modality. It is a sacred healing art and as such lives “outside the box” of traditional healing methodologies, hopefully—and intentionally—paving the way for further exploration.
As we move together from the known to the yet unexplored, we are led to deeper realizations about the full return of the ancient sacred healing arts and technologies which I believe originated in the Motherland of mankind, the ancient continent of Lemuria.
About the Workshop
You will learn a methodology by which to incorporate sacred sound into your spiritual practice and employ it as a tool in your healing service to others. You will have hands-on experience with quartz crystal and Tibetan “singing” bowls, learn how to use tuning forks to create high frequency vibrations, and create harmonic overtones with your voice. We will use sacred chant and toning to create a unified field for radiant blessing of our worlds.
What has gone before is as sacred as what has been brought forth in the present. We will look back briefly to ancient practices that have validated and sanctified sacred sound as a carrier wave for the Creative Word that gives form to matter and as a tool for transformation of consciousness – from Pythagoras and Inayat Khan to contemporary sound healing pioneers like Don Campbell, Jonathan Goldman and Ted Andrews. In a word, we will explore this sacred science and art as an avenue for discovery of new ways to share attunement “outside the box” of tradition.
We will explore . . .
- Sacred sound-healing technology
- Harmonic Toning to balance endocrine and chakra centers
- The power of voice and breath: finding and placing your voice
- Finding your personal tonal frequency
- Toning to resolve dissonant energy
- Healing the substance of connection between body and spirit
- The power of sound based prayer – the Aramaic Prayer of Jesus
From past workshop participants . . .
“An extra-ordinary experience in working with sound to see how it affects your body mind and spirit.”
“I am still resonating with what was brought forth through me and others! I am still experiencing it while writing this evaluation three days after the event.”
“It was fantastic and opened a deeper love of music within me.”
“Attunement is not only wonderful, it is essential!”
It is with a deep desire to share this magical work that I invite you to come and participate in this healing intensive. I do hope you will come. Thank you
Comments on: "Sacred Sound Attunement Workshop" (4)
What a wonderful creative event your offering us, to co-create using ancient healing to channel our love of life and of our fellow being. Sadly I will not be able to join you in this fantastic adventure. I will keep you in my heart during these creative time.
One with You
Bless you, Michel, and thank your for your enfoldment.
Bless you for this Tony. being both an attunement practitioner, and a musician, i delight in what is coming together with this workshop. So so precious. I will be unable to attend in person, but will definitely be there in Spirit my Friend. I recently sent you my latest musical release entitled Cosmic Cycles for you to inJoy. I trust you receive it and delight in it. Further..i would delight to design/create music for you and other practitioners, and know that our Agreement in the Sacred nature of Vibration would allow me to create ever more ‘fitting’ compositions. Namaste, and much love. ~ Gary*+*
Thank you, Gary. I am deeply touched. No, I don’t recall receiving your musical release. I’ll look closer at my recent emails. I will keep you in mind for musical collaboration. Much love, my friend. Tony