Sumarian scholar Zecharia Sitchin, author of The 12th Planet, Stairway to Heaven, and more recently The End of Days, writes that there is no evidence that the Pyramids of Giza were tombs for the pharaohs and, furthermore, that they were rather healing chambers used to concentrate aetheric energy. It was Sitchin who first published research in 1976 about the Sumarian origins of the human race and Nibiru (Planet X), home planet of the Anunnaki, the alien creators of the human race—a fascinating and timely topic in itself, what with all the current speculation and doom-saying over the foreboding return of this “Dreaded One.” It is rather bizarre, if not significant, that Sumeria lies just above the Persian Gulf in the midst of Middle East turmoil—but that’s another topic.
Author Wynn Free notes in his recent book The Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce that “Napoleon was said to have spent a night in the Great Pyramid. When he emerged, he was reportedly ‘pale and dazed,’ and when questioned about his experience he replied, ‘You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.'” Something extraordinary happens to substances that spend the night, or even days, in pyramids.
THE RUSSIANS HAVE THEM? WHY DON’T WE?
The short answer to that question is money. As my good accountant friend David Waskom keeps reminding me from time to time, “Nothing happens until money says it happens.” A case in point is when Ciba-Geigy, makers of chemical fertilizers, found out through their own research project that seeds placed between two metal plates and zapped with a weak DC current for three days as they germinated could be caused to rewrite their DNA—essentially what happened in Dr. Golod’s pyramid experiments we’re about to consider—and be reverted back to a much older and stronger variety of wheat that could be harvested in four to eight weeks instead of the “normal” seven months. Essentially, they foresaw their profits on sales of fertilizers evaporating and the ultimate demise of their business. They abandoned the project altogether, never minding the deprivation of food to the starving in third world countries. Fortunately the original research papers where not lost. It didn’t happen because money said it wouldn’t. I’m here to help see that this changes, never mind the money! This is why I write these blogs.
DR. GOLOD’S MAGICAL PYRAMIDS
Dr. Golod’s Pyramid
In 1990, Russian scientist and defense engineer Dr. Alexander Golod began building large pyramids within Russia and the Ukraine. By 2001 seventeen pyramids had been built in eight different locations. By the summer of 2010, more than fifty pyramids have been built worldwide, with the majority still in Russia and the Ukraine. Breathtaking studies have come out of this project which were first published for the Western world by Dr. John DeSalvo in 2001 on his Giza Pyramid Research Association Website.
Golod’s pyramids were constructed to comply with the Golden Section—the phi ratio of 1 to 1.618— using PVC pipes and fiberglass sheets. His largest pyramid is 144 feet tall and weighs more than 55 tons. It took five years to build and cost him more than a million dollars. Only non-conductive materials were used without a single metal piece, as metal tended to decrease, if not nullify altogether, the “seemingly magic effects.”
(Would love to have one of these myself here in Louisiana to do my healing work. I probably worked as a priest or shaman in some of these ancient pyramids in a previous incarnation, seeing as how this topic has captivated my deep interest.)
Here is a list from Dr. DeSalvo’s website of some of these breathtaking studies, along with my comments and excerpts from David Wilock’s book The Source Field Investigations:
- Immune system of organisms increased upon exposure in the pyramid (Leukocyte composition of the blood increased). Also increased regeneration of tissues.
Russian medical scientist Dr. N.B. Egorova, head of a Russian Academy of Medical Science group, gave two groups of normal white laboratory mice strains of typhoid fever viruses and placed one group in a pyramid for a period of time. Amazingly, 60 percent of the pyramid group survived compared to 7 percent of the control group. Even when given lethal doses of the virus strain, 30 percent of the pyramid mice survived as compared to 3 percent who were unlucky enough to be in the control group.
- Agricultural seeds placed in the pyramid for 1-5 days showed a 30-100% increase in yield.
. . . Golod’s team kept agricultural seeds in a pyramid for one to five days before they were planted. This was done with more than twenty different seed varieties, planted across tens of thousands of hectares. In every single case, the pyramid seeds experienced a 20 to 100 percent increase in crop production. These plants did not get sick, and were not affected by droughts. The same effect could be achieved by placing rocks that were stored inside the pyramid around the edges of the crops. (Wilcock)
- Russian Military radar (locator) spotted an energy column rising several miles high in the sky above the 22m Lake Seliger pyramid. Several months after this pyramid was built, the Ozone layer improved in the atmosphere in Russia.
- Areas near the pyramids seem to have diminished seismic activity. Instead of one large powerful earthquake occurring, there are hundreds of tiny ones. Also violent weather seems to decrease in the area of the pyramids.
The pyramids were apparently bleeding off the charge of friction and geotectonic stress that would normally cause huge, catastrophic earthquakes to occur under the surface—obviously by a process that remains unknown to mainstream science. (Wilcock)
- A pyramid complex was built in an oil field in Southern Russia (Bashkiria). The oil became lighter (less viscous) by 30% and the yield of the oil wells increased. These results were confirmed by (Gubkin) Moscow Academy of Oil and Gas.
- Newborns were given solutions that had been placed in the pyramid and their health indexes increased greatly.
This is a phenomenal story. Professor A.G. Antonov and his associates from the Russian R & D Institute of Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, in the routine treatment of premature babies in their hospital ward, learned of the powerful healing properties of “pyramid water.” Knowing how the pyramids had remarkable strengthening effects on medications, and the drugs themselves were not even necessary, rather than using medicine in the treatment of these infants with only days to live, they used instead a placebo of a 40% solution of glucose in distilled water that had been stored in a pyramid. “By administering only one milliliter of this solution to twenty different premature babies who were almost certainly going to die, every single one of them enjoyed a complete recovery. The babies given only ordinary glucose solution were just as likely to die as before. . . . Ordinary placebo solutions like glucose in water now became effective remedies that could successfully treat alcoholism and drug addiction. All you have to do is keep them in the pyramid for a few days first. The cure could be administered either by an intravenous needle or through simply drinking the liquid.” (Wilcock)
- Experiments with about 5000 people in jails in Russia showed that in a few months most crimes almost disappeared and behavior was much improved. This was attributed to the salt and pepper added to their food which had been placed beforehand in the Pyramid.
This phenomenon also occurred in jails in which marble slabs that had been “treated” in pyramids were placed randomly in an around the jailhouses.
The Russian National Academy of Sciences confirmed that pyramid energy could reduce criminal behavior and increase feelings of love and peace. All they did was store granite and other crystalline structures in the pyramid and then set them up in and around certain jails in Russia, which held a total of about five thousand prisoners,” According to the Giza Pyramid Research Association Web site’s summary of these results, “In a few months most crimes almost disappeared, and behavior was much improved.?” Nothing in the jails under study had changed except that this pyramid-charged granite had been built into their own surroundings. (Wilcock)
- The potency of pharmaceuticals increased with decreasing side effects.
The drug industry would be greatly downsized if they used pyramid power in the manufacturing of their drugs. Professor Klimenko and Dr. Nosik of the Russian Academy of Medical Science, in one study from the Ivanovskii R & D Institute of Virology, diluted a concentration of a naturally occurring virus-fighting compound called “venoglobulin” and placed it in a pyramid for a few days. The result was that it became three times more effective. “Strangely, the drug worked just as well as they diluted it more—even though these ultra-weak concentrations, such as 0.00005 per milliliter, would have no effect whatsoeverr in the fight against viruses.” (Wilcock)
- There is an increase in survival of cellular tissue infected by viruses and bacteria – The pyramids decrease the strength of various viruses and bacteria.
- When radioactive waste is placed inside the pyramids, there is a decrease in their level of radioactivity. Spontaneous charging of capacitors (leyden jaw on top and energy source?)
In fact, what Golod and his associates found out was that “anything that was harmful to life would transform, for the better, if it was kept inside the pyramid. Poisons and other toxins would miraculously become far less destructive after even a short stay in the Pyramid of Life. Radioactive materials decayed faster than they were expected to.” (Wilcock)
- Changes in superconductivity temperature thresholds and properties of semiconductors and carbon materials.
- Ordinary water does not freeze even at 40 degrees below zero and retains its properties for years.
- Synthesized diamonds turn out harder and purer.
- It is interesting that the results seem to show that increasing the height of the pyramid increases the quality of the results.
PYRAMID POWER INSTEAD OF STEROIDS ?. . . AND OTHER POSSIBILITIES
Here’s something for you athletes. Instead of using steroids to improve your performance, try pyramid power! That and a few more useful discoveries by the Russians:
Dr. Uri Bogdanow, from the Scientific and Technological Institute of Transcriptions, Translation and Replication, conducted the following studies in some of Golod’s smaller pyramids.
- Bogdanov and his associates found that rabbits and white rats became 200 percent stronger in their endurance, and their white-blood-cell counts went up. This discovery has obvious implications for professional sports. Such performance enhancements do not cause any of the damaging effects we see from the illegal use of steroids—in fact, those athletes would get healthier from the treatments. If the reality of this pyramid power were to spread, with national prestige and millions of dollars of endorsements at stake, what country wouldn’t want their Olympic athletes enjoying the benefits of these effects—not to mention all the other professional sports teams fiercely competing around the world?
- In the Arkhangelsk region of Russia, they had a serious problem with the water—and looked to Dr. Golod’s pyramids as a potential solution. Strontium and heavy metals were contaminating their supply. The municipal administration ordered a series of pyramids to be built over the area, and within a short time they were pumping out clean water. It appears that this water has remained pure ever since. The same thing happened in the town of Krasnogorskoe near Moscow, where a single pyramid was able to clear up all the salt that had been polluting their water.”
- A team from the All-Russian Electrotechnical Institute in Moscow found that if they took seven one-hundred-gram chunks of granite that had been stored in the pyramid and arranged them into a one meter circle, that area was 5,000 percent less likely to be struck by lightning. They were able to confirm this by putting the granite on a flat, metallic plane, with an electrode that would discharge one thousand, four hundred kilovolts of power overhead. Normally, when they turned on the juice for a short time, there was a good chance that the electrical current would “arc out” and form a lightning bolt-striking the metallic plate and creating a nasty burn mark that melted right through. Over the course of one hundred different discharges, the circle of pyramid granite proved to have a remarkable effect on protecting the inside area from lightning strikes—there were five times fewer eruptions, which again is 5,000 percent.
- Remember the five-hundred-meter-wide column of energy that formed around the pyramid, as well as the much larger three-hundred-kilometer circle—which would have taken all the energy from Russia’s power plants to form? Apparently this enormous column doesn’t just sit there doing nothing—it actively deflects storms and severe weather from the area around the pyramid.” Incredibly, incoming storms go around this whole area, not through it. Imagine what this technology could do for areas that were prone to being destroyed by hurricanes. The cost of building pyramids could be much, much less than the expense of rebuilding from inevitable hurricane damage.
- Yet another series of observations further added mystery and intrigue to the puzzle. The three-hundred-kilometer column of energy just mentioned had appeared around a twenty-two-meter pyramid that was built on Seliger Lake. Several months later, the ozone hole that had been sitting over that area substantially improved. As time went on, new streams of water appeared in the surrounding countryside. A stork felt comfortable enough to set up a nest. And most amazingly, the fields became covered with Bowers that shouldn’t even exist—as they were supposedly extinct. In short, the land was renewed, healed and transformed—suggesting that the life-giving energies harnessed by the pyramid had a significant effect upon everything around them.
David Wilcock expresses his passion for natural energy such as pyramids provide, which I share:
The full extent of the power of this ancient technology didn’t become clear until I read about what some of the other teams within the Russian National Academy of Sciences had discovered—where we see how the pyramids actually give us clear protection against catastrophic Earth Changes. Given the incredible damage that can be caused by hurricanes, tsunamis, earthquakes, volcanoes and the like, there is absolutely no reason why we shouldn’t be exploring these possibilities on a worldwide, massive scale. And if a skeptic comes along and tries to tell you we shouldn’t even try to use this technology, because it’s “fringe pseudoscience,” my obvious response would be, “How can we afford not to try it?” Do we dare to be so arrogant and overconfident in conventional science
that we completely ignore the power of a cheap, easy-to-build technology that could save the earth?
The fact that all this data has been overlooked, and never even mentioned as a possibility after all these years, seems to be little more than criminal when you consider how many lives could have been saved in the process. And it also makes you wonder if other cultures in the past have built pyramids for very practical reasons-perhaps because they were in a race against time with climate change and possible catastrophes that could have wiped out their own civilization. That could explain why they had such a strong incentive to build massive pyramids.
And there’s more to come. So, stay tuned. Until then,
Be love. Be loved.
Dr. Anthony Palombo
Visit my other Health Light Newsletter blog at LiftingTones.com for an inspiring meditation on Seven Glands for Seven Spirits.
There are now 68 countries visiting my blogs: ALBANIA, ARGENTINA, AUSTRALIA, AUSTRIA, BAHAMAS, BANGLADESH, BARBADOS, BELARUS, BRAZIL, BULGARIA, CANADA, CHILI, COLOMBIA, CROATIA, CZECH REPUBLIC, ECUADOR, EGYPT, FINLAND, FRANCE, GEORGIA, GERMANY, GREECE, HONG KONG, HUNGARY, ICELAND, INDIA, INDONESIA, IRELAND, ISRAEL, ITALY, JAMAICA, JAPAN, LATVIA, LITHUANIA, KUWAIT, MEXICO, MALAYSIA, NETHERLANDS, NEW ZEALAND, NORWAY, PAKISTAN, PERU, PHILLIPPINES, PORTUGAL, PUERTO RICO, ROMANIA, RUSSIAN FEDERATION, SAUDI ARABIA, SERBIA SPAIN, SINGAPORE, SLOVAKIA, SLOVENIA, SOUTH AFRICA, SYRIAN ARABIA, REPUBLIC OF (SOUTH) KOREA, SWEDEN, SWITZERLAND, TAIWAN, TANSANIA (UNITED REP. OF TZ), THAILAND, TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO, TURKEY, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, UNITED KINGDOM, USA, VENEZUELA, ZIMBABWE.