“Unless the Lord builds the house, they that build it labor in vain.”
(Ps. 127: Solomon’s Song of Ascents}
I would like to initiate a conversation around the topic “From an Old to a New World.” I will start from where we are today in the midst of a global pandemic and go forward from here. Where and how do we go from here?
To initiate this conversation, I will publish a response from one of my followers in Ashland, Oregon to a link I received from another follower, and the brief conversation that followed. If you have time to read, you may like to click on this link. Here’s a synopsis of the story:
- COVID-19 has been called the great equalizer, but nothing could be further from the truth. The disease clearly affects certain groups far worse than others, and the countermeasures implemented to quell the outbreak have been a phenomenal boon for wealthy globalists while decimating the lives of the rest.
- Certain comorbidities significantly raise your risk of complications and death from COVID-19. Among the top ones are obesity, insulin resistance and vitamin D deficiency.
- While the media and political and economic institutions claim the pandemic narrative is based on scientific consensus, this clearly isn’t the case. There’s no evidence supporting universal mask use and there’s even less scientific support for lockdowns.
- While 45.5 million Americans filed for unemployment due to pandemic lockdowns, 29 new billionaires were created. The five richest men in the U.S. grew their wealth by a total of $101.7 billion (26%), between March 18 and June 17, 2020, alone.
- Now, as reckless government overreach has destroyed many small businesses and engineered catastrophic unemployment around the world, world leaders are joining the World Economic Forum in calling for a Great Reset of the global economy that will benefit wealthy powerbrokers while enslaving and impoverishing everyone else.
Not everyone will agree with this article; I know some who will vehemently disagree with it. Nevertheless, it’s out there and in the collective consciousness, which we all share and are a part of. Concepts like this have a way of materializing out of consciousness into reality. The Book of Job states this manifesting principle in the context of fear: “For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me.” (Job 3:25)
Is a “New World Order” inevitable?
I see words like “globalism” and “imperialism” associated with this new world order as not such good things. Then I hear some saying globalism is a good and essential thing if we are to squelch this pandemic and save the planet, along with the human race. One Facebook poster argued that we are all in this together and if you live on this planet you’re a globalist.
Forces appear to be mounting their offences to attack—or take advantage of—the desperate situation we’ve got ourselves into. We have a World Economic Forum” taking shape. We have “liberals” and “conservatives” competing for power and control of the masses, and for the world. We seem to be working out of two minds collectively, a house divided. What do you think and believe? I asked my two sons in Oregon for feedback on the article and Leo responded:
Leo: I like the part about not giving in to fear and taking responsibility for your own health. The rest of it smacks of the similar position I hear a lot of about everything from masks to mole children. I think a new world order is inevitable. Our long history of self centered luxuriating in societies of excess at the expense of unseen and outright denied human suffering and systemic decimation of animals and plants is playing out its final solution. If that takes humans having to come to balance by hook or by crook… Will it mean “slavery” to coexist in a world without abuse and exploitation? Will I want to live in a world where I can’t have anything I think I want? I’m hoping for a transformation into a more conscious and compassionate global society. I have no illusions that that won’t be possible without possibly loosing many of the “freedoms” I think I may enjoy. . . . Full scale civil breakdown is a realistic possibility. And I don’t trust anybody in power right now. . . . The age of Aquarius is upon us, It is time to transform. I’ll be looking for the opportunities to give my energy to the creative outworking of love.
Me: Thanks for the feedback. You express from a place of authentic spiritual perspective, with which I resonate and which I value. Well said. . . . What about civil disobedience and inviting law enforcement officials to cooperate with it and tell the “powers that be” NO! (We will not enforce your illegal laws.)
Leo: I wonder where the power actually lies. It’s the little people that make everything happen. If you’re making more than 60K a year, it’s a good bet you’re not very hands-on much.
Me: Yes, well I would increase the amount to maybe 120K. You’re talking about the corporate execs and politicians. Where would they be without the working class manufacturing and marketing their products and services? We the people ARE the governing force, the very government. I’m not sure I would join in a mass disobedience demonstration in the streets. But I would agree with such a movement vibrationally.
Our interchange ended there. I invite input from others. You can send your comments to my email below. I will publish them in subsequent posts.
IMHO: Unless we wake up and take charge of our faculties of mind and heart, a New World Order will insert itself into our lives. Then it will be too late to opt out. What do you believe? Would that be a promising path from this old world to a new world? Or would it be a path to imperialism, with a supreme ruler—a king on a throne and peasants complaining ceaselessly about taxation without representation? Been there, done that. What do you want to see and have in your world? What would it take for us to create “a more conscious and compassionate global society” ?
I look forward to your thoughts and to this conversation. Until my next post,
Be love. Be loved. Be awake!